Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bargain sale Skechers Women's Shape Ups - Power Pressed Fitness Walking Shoe



Over All Rating Reviews :
I bought these for work, I am a nursing supervisor. I thought, if I am doing all this walking, I might as well get some extra benefit, right? Well, I had no idea how comfortable these would be. They take a little getting used to, but after a few days, it's like gliding on air. I have bunions on both feet, and any time I walk at a fast pace, they were hurting. My mom had the surgery for this, and I was thinking I would need to be having it myself soon. In these shoes, I can do all the brisk walking I want and my bunions do not hurt one bit. Also, I have been wearing these for a month and there is a noticeable difference in the way my legs and behind look and feel. The biggest difference is in the calf area, my calves are literally rock hard now. You don't think they are giving you a toning benefit while you are wearing them, but when you take them off, your legs and behind are sore like you were working out. If you are on the fence about buying these- they are worth every penny! They are true to size for me, usually wearing a 9 and taking a 9 in these also. I love them so much that I bought the Mary Janes and I bought my husband a pair, he loves them also.
Get more detail about Skechers Women's Shape Ups - Power Pressed Fitness Walking Shoe.


!!1 Galaxy Graphics Cards Clearance Sale



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links