Monday, April 11, 2011

Order Skechers for Work Men's Harvard Oxford



Over All Rating Reviews :
When I bought these shoes, I also bought the best spray, leather shoe protectant I could find, and gave them several coats, in fact I used up the whole can because I manage a restaurant, and they do get fairly dirty. After every shift I would wipe them down with a damp cloth, and then a dry cloth. Well, to my dismay, AFTER TWO MONTHS, THEY BEGAN CRACKING AND PEELING ON THE TOP!!! I have to throw them away!! Is this real leather? WHAT A HORRIBLE WAIST OF MONEY! SKECHERS, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!! I ONLY WISH I HAD SAVED MY RECIEPT! DO NOT BUY THESE SHOES!!!
Get more detail about Skechers for Work Men's Harvard Oxford.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links