Monday, May 2, 2011

Order Skechers Women's Featherweight Sneaker



Over All Rating Reviews :
These shoes were purchased as an Xmas gift for my sister. i sent them to her and just recently found out that it is a completely different shoe with laces that i received. This really annoys me. Terrible service. I would have called immediately if I had known but she just thought i ordered the laced shoes (and didn't listen to what she requested). So thanks for the crappy service, you would think that more care and attention to details would occur around the holidays, I guess not at Shoetown.
Get more detail about Skechers Women's Featherweight Sneaker.


!!1 Compatible Printer Ink Discounted



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links