Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Promotion Skechers Women's Tone Ups-Electric Slide Sandal



Over All Rating Reviews :
The Skechers Electric Slide is just what I needed for my arthritic feet. I was going crazy trying to find a slide for me to use as a "pool/beach" slide. I needed this type of sandal because there is no way I can wear a tong type sandal. They feel "comfy" and supportive. I got an 11 and found it was bigger than I thought they would be. I bought another pair in black and went down a size and found that size to be just perfect. I have narrow feet and it "hugged" perfectly. I will again order these slides, but a size smaller.
Get more detail about Skechers Women's Tone Ups-Electric Slide Sandal.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links