Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Buying Skechers Cali Women's Established Sandal



Over All Rating Reviews :
Perhaps I received a pair that were slightly thinner in the foot-bed but I will have to disagree with the rave reviews here. I have this same skecher shoe/sandal/wedge in brown, pink w/black trim and white w/black trim...and I love them. Those three are my "go to" shoes all summer last year so I wanted another pair. Found these....what I failed to note on line is that the heal is slightly hollowed out in this pair. All the others I own are solid wedges. Well, in order to support the hollowed out portion there is (what feels like) a small "pole" running through the shoe straight up into the bottom of my left heel. I feel it in the right shoe as well but not nearly as bad. Standing in line at the bank or grocery store is painful, yes painful, in these shoes for me. I already ordered (today here on Amazon) another pair that are exactly like those other I own, no hollowed area in the heals, just solid wedge, in solid black (the other thing about these shoes...I was tired of the little bit of bling on the straps almost immediately, not enough to hate the shoe but add that together with the pain and yep, hate the shoes now).....can't wait to receive my new "old" pair with solid wedge and will immediately donate the hollow heel to Salvation Army.
Get more detail about Skechers Cali Women's Established Sandal.


!!1 Price Trekdesk Treadmill Desk !!1 Jesus Blanket Throw Order Now Price comparison shopping



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links