Sunday, September 12, 2010

Catalog Skechers Women's Shape Ups-Fitness Junkie Fitness Work Out Sneaker



Over All Rating Reviews :
I was so excited to get these. They're absolutely gorgeous. For years I had worn MBTs sport and while I loved them, I hated the color (I know, I'm a girl, what can I say).

The Skechers are beautiful - I got mine in black and white. As I wore mine, I did notice that my feet tended to pronate (Pronation describes a slight inward rolling motion the foot makes during a normal walking or running stride). This I did not like. At first I thought I walk this way, but looking at the bottom of all my shoes, they're worn on the outside of my heel, not inside. After a few more tries with the Skechers, I realized it's the shoe. As I step, it makes me roll my feet.
I looked at others wearing the Shape Ups and they too step inward. All these people can't possibly walk badly, so I came to the conclusion that it's the shoe that's causing the pronation. Too bad!!!

I went back to my MBTs and I walk perfectly straight in them. I'm sorry to say these did not work out for me. I will be selling them.
Get more detail about Skechers Women's Shape Ups-Fitness Junkie Fitness Work Out Sneaker.


Price comparison shopping



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links