Sunday, September 5, 2010

Catalog Skechers Women's Shape Ups - Sleek Fit Fitness Mary Jane Sneaker



Over All Rating Reviews :
I have been wearing Sketcher's Sleek for about a week as I write this review. My main motivation was that I have been taking care of my mom and running back and forth in a big house with all ceramic tile floors and having pain in my feet and legs by the end of the day, so much that I hobbled. I wore cross trainers, I hated them. I put Dr. Scholl's supports in but that felt like a rock in my arch after a few hours. I hate wearing shoes. Having high arches and some leg defects never helped matters. Also, being a caregiver, my workout time became less and less existant.

I searched all the styles. Sleek stood out because I need to get in and out of my shoes quickly. These are for indoor, relatively clean, floors only. I can switch to outdoor shoes with just a rip. I tried on a lace up style at the mall for sizing purposes. Then I came home and made my order. I do prefer black, but black soles make marks on ivory floors so I chose the stone and silver. No marks or scuffs!

The guide recommends that you start with 25-45 minutes of wear and gradually increase. I did not. I felt a bit of burn in the back of thigh and butt area. I wear them for about 5-6 hours. It's like walking on pillows! My feet and legs feel good at the end of the day. I used to feel numbness as well and have to elevate my legs straight up and massage them.
I don't know how effective they'll be for getting fitness results, however, how I feel right now is definitely worth buying them. It's like not wearing a typical shoe. I know I will buy another pair to wear out doing errands.

Another note: I wear either size 10 or 11 depending on the shoe. The 10 was too tight. There was no 11 to try on but I went with it. I am very happy with the 11's fit.

Get more detail about Skechers Women's Shape Ups - Sleek Fit Fitness Mary Jane Sneaker.


Price comparison shopping



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links