Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cheap Skechers Men's Shape Ups Xt Regimen Fitness Shoe



Over All Rating Reviews :
I guess I did the bad thing and lowered my review of the product due to the issues I have had with the ordering process. So, this is in no way reflects how I feel towards the actual product, just towards this being my first actual bad order from Amazon but, they have compensated me and taken care of me very well for my troubles. This will keep me continuing to order from Amazon as my source for many products I wish to buy in the future.
The reason for this being a lowered review is because I will now own two pairs of these exact shoes because Amazon sent me black shoes the first time when I ordered this exact (black/brown) shoe the first time. But I decided to try out the shoe and see what they were like. As I said above, I feel they seem to be very well constructed and really help with the pain my feet have experienced over the years. They can be hazardess to walk in if you don't quite understand how you are supposed to step in them. The commercials say they are like walking in soft sand. I don't agree with this at all. To me, it's more like walking on soft foam all the time for I don't get the hard drudging feeling I get when walking in soft sand. They are a very stylish shoe and thus my reason for wanting the black/brown shoe as I have PLENTY of black shoes already. I like them because of the design, they don't seem to scuff over the toe or the heal real easy. I like that idea alot!
Thanks to Amazon for making it right as I hope when these arive at my door, I will get the black/brown shoe I initally ordered.
Get more detail about Skechers Men's Shape Ups Xt Regimen Fitness Shoe.


!9# Pacific Mountain Bikes This Instant



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links