Sunday, January 9, 2011

Purchase Skechers Women's Shape Ups - Dash Ankle-Strap Sandal



Over All Rating Reviews :
I order this shoe a size smaller, listening to the other reviews, and it is true to size. The shoe was small, I usually wear a size 8 and I order this in 7.5, but had to return it and thankfully got my money back. So if you want to buy this item order it the same size you buy regular sandals. This sandal is true to size and it is very pretty, too bad that the store didn't have my size to exchange it. Next summer I hope.
Get more detail about Skechers Women's Shape Ups - Dash Ankle-Strap Sandal.


!!1 Touch Snap Aio Diaper Package Sale



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links