Monday, March 14, 2011

Cheapest Skechers Women's Straigntaway Sneaker



Over All Rating Reviews :
I bought these shoes in the Stone/Navy color. They're a great neutral color that goes with almost everything. They look nice with the khaki scrubs and chinos that I wear to work. They are true to size, but I'd definitely recommend ordering them in wide if your feet are wide in the least. The fit is a little snug across the top of my foot, but it has improved greatly over the first day of wearing. They were a little difficult to get on the first time, but it was much easier the second time. I only gave the shoes four stars because they are way overpriced at $54. I got them on sale through Amazon for $34.90. The quality is okay, but not outstanding. My daughter has these and the colored rubber accents on the bottom tread came off after a while. The part of the upper on the heel and above the suede accents is actually vinyl. I expected it to be cloth. Leather would have been much nicer. I hope to buy another pair in black or brown, but only if they are on sale!
Get more detail about Skechers Women's Straigntaway Sneaker.


!!1 Religious Jewelry Bracelets In Us !!1 Armani Exchange Eyeglasses Discounted



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links