Thursday, March 31, 2011

Skechers Women's Shape Ups-Incites Fitness Walking Shoe Decide Now



Over All Rating Reviews :
I have had back surgery and still suffer a lot of pain and heard about Sketchers shape ups from a friend who has the same problem. I went to a local department store and walked around the store for about 15 minutes to see how they felt and decided they might be for me, not necessarily for toning or exercise but for just being able to walk comfortably. I must tell you these sneakers have made it possible for me to walk five times as much as before and I no longer leave the mall in tears because my back hurt so badly - and this is after only 2 weeks. I shared this with my pain-management doctor who told me that the staff in her office - who are on their feet all day long - wear them and are very pleased with their results also. On a budget, I ordered them from Amazon where I saved almost $40 which includes their price, no tax and no shipping costs. I know I will be ordering another pair.
Get more detail about Skechers Women's Shape Ups-Incites Fitness Walking Shoe.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links