Thursday, March 17, 2011

Shop For Skechers Women's D'Lites-Raptures Sneaker



Over All Rating Reviews :
I bought these shoes a few weeks ago and I absolutely love them. I was trying to find a pair of black tennis shoes that were comfortable and looked good. These fit both requirements, plus they were a very good price. With my job, I work on my feet and I was nervous about spending $50 on these then after a short time them busting up while I work. I don't have to worry about that with them. They still look new even with me wearing them so much.
Another thing I was concerned about is whether to get the normal or wides, since I usually wear wide shoes. I got these in just a normal size 7 and they are actually pretty wide so I don't need to get the others.
I would definitely recommend them. I'm glad I didn't pass these up!
Get more detail about Skechers Women's D'Lites-Raptures Sneaker.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links