Saturday, March 19, 2011

Promotion Skechers Little Kid Hot Lights-Damager-Police Lighted Sneaker



Over All Rating Reviews :
Bought this for my son online as a gift, the left shoe's lights didn't work right out of the box. You should see the disppointment on the little guy's face. I deeply regret taking the chance buying these shoes even after reading some comments here, and I now learned my lesson. Had to forfeit my shipping cost to return the shoes, now I know why the some vendors charge so much for shipping, for products like this, one has to charge enough to cover the cost of two shipping trips (one for sending to the customer, the other one for the return). Don't waste your money on these shoes, your chances of getting defect products are so high, you get a better chance of getting your money's worth buying lottery tickets.
Get more detail about Skechers Little Kid Hot Lights-Damager-Police Lighted Sneaker.


!!1 Netopia Routers Get It Now!



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links