Saturday, March 5, 2011

Shop For Skechers Women's Ella Sneaker



Over All Rating Reviews :
These shoes are really great, well done, very, very comfortable. Before choosing the size I put my left foot (seems to be a little bigger than the other one) on a piece of paper and made a contour of it. It was almost 22 cm from the heel to the longest toe (I am used to centimeters since I come from Poland). Then I added 1 cm to find out the size of shoes that I need using the sizing chart provided by Amazon (of course for more open shoes I would need size 5 or 5.5). The size 6 for sports shoes is just perfect for me because I do not wear thick socks. These shoes fit just amazingly well. Made of leather and fabric, look just like in the picture. This is the very first pair of shoes I bought on-line and they are just made for my feet. I would not get better fitting pair of sports shoes in the store trying and trying on forever. I got a couple of compliments on them during the first day of wearing them. I highly recommend these shoes, especially ones of gunmetal color because I own them and love already to death :))). One more thing: If you want to wear thick socks and sports shoes take the measurements of your feet in such socks to find out the perfect size.
Get more detail about Skechers Women's Ella Sneaker.


!!1 Drill Bits Order Now



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links